The purpose of this international conference is to bring together professionals from various professional disciplines to discuss emerging trends and responses to environmental crimes and environmental protection. Some areas of interest for this year’s conference include, but are not limited to:
- The effectiveness of environmental and environmental criminal laws and regulations in the international, regional, and national contexts.
- The Rights of Nature
- Protection of our oceans and/or The Ocean Decade
- Climate Justice or Climate Action
- Green colonialism or green washing
- Technological responses to environmental crimes and/or environmental protection
- Modern Slavery or Gender-based violence and the environment
- Legal responses to environmental crimes and/or accountability measures that have been adopted.
- The Right to a Healthy Environment
ABSTRACT SUBMISSIONS HAVE CLOSED.
The deadline for abstract submission has been extended to February 10, 2022 at midnight (EDT). Acceptance notifications will be sent within two weeks of the abstract submission deadline. All selected participants will be invited to submit articles for the 2022 volume of The Resolution Journal. Last year’s conference proceedings can be found here (special thanks to 3C International).
No grants, scholarships, or financial assistance is available for the conference. The conference is scheduled to be a virtual event. For questions, please contact the Conference host at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registration will open in February 2022.